lunes, 28 de marzo de 2011

#7

Don't kill me. I know it's been so long since the last day I wrote, but I guess it's normal. But now I have shitloads of things to explain!
Laura, Leanne and Serena are back hombre, old good England. It was so cool meeting them. We had a lot of fun, we had cherry coke [well, I had cherry coke, they had other things ahahahha], Mexican food, we had a lot of fun, I can't wait to see them again!
I shared a really cool thing with Leanne, we got a tattoo! I got  this....
... and yes, it's probably the best thing you've ever seen. In your whole life, I know. And it is mine. FOREVER. Oh God, it was sooooooo painful. From the very first second I wanted it to be done, but it took more than 2 hours. It was so painful I thought I was gonna puke. I almost did.
We went to a tattoo shop called Rock of ages, we had to walk for hours to get there. Leanne got a really cool gypsy head in her thigh and she didn't even blink. It was so big and pretty! And I spent the whole time bitching around because it was so painful I couldn't think.

But I survived. How we survive is what makes us who we are.

Just two days after Leanne's and Serena's departure I went hiking with Jackie. She's a really awesome girl I meet through couchsurfing and she has this aaaaawesome dog called Winston [I hope I'm spelling it correctly!]. We had a lot of fun, it was a pretty damn good day. She's got a pretty voice and I really enjoyed meeting her! We went to a park called Lost creek (I think, I dont remember it!). While I was with her I got a text from my good friend Wyatt. I met him two years ago, when I was in Missouri and he's the one who told me that Austin was the place for me. I'd be in California right now if it wasn't for him!

We met each other that evening and we have been walking A LOT. Actually that's all we do, we walk, we eat and we drink coke. I have the worst blisters ever. By the way, I bought this new shoes the day I got the tattoo. Brand new Vans, and I love them. They are painful as fuck, but I love them and as soon as they stop killing me I'll love them even more.

And actually all I had been doing for the last four days is walking and learning bad words. Wyatt is writing a really long list of awful things for every one. Things that I need to learn in English so I can swear as a sailor properly. Those pages should be in a museum. The Swearwords Encyclopedia. And I am teaching him bad Spanish words such as "Gilipollas!" and awful expresions like "Estás tan buena que te comería la regla a cucharadas".

People I met in the last few days (in no special order): Steve (Wyatt's friend) the crazy guy in the bus that said that I was a rose and "you boy are really handsome, I am saying it as a father" to Wyatt ahahhahahaha, the guy who wanted to take naked pictures of me [do the creep! do the creep!], the lady who pretended to shoot me with her fingers and said something weird about butterflies and guitar picks, Steve (the guy who did the piece of art in my ribs), the guy who practised yoga at the bus stop... a lot of people, seriously.

Things I learnt: If you sing offensive songs with a really good guitar and you're talented it doesn't sound that terrible, The Dog & Duck has the best fish and chips ever, if you keep your sunglasses on your nose gets brown but the rest of your face does not, I love Reese's and Butterfingers, the right way of pronouncing "syrup, burguer, shit, sheet, bitch, beach" and some others that I don't remember, I learnt that when I try to say dumbass it sounds like "Thomas" and about a MILLION of cool expressions. In fact I am gonna change the name of the blog right now.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario