martes, 12 de abril de 2011

#10

Things are getting serious way too fast. I got a job offer for a modelling company and I am gettin' scared. It is just an internship but they said that if they like me they would like to offer me a real job in real conditions and for a long time.
I really want to do something like this because it would be such an awesome thing to have in my resumee but it scares the hell out of me. What am I gonna do? I miss my family, I miss my friends, I miss ... I miss a lot of things! I miss my guitar and I miss having an actually good public transportation system because, believe it or not, Austin is not perfect.
I just wasn't expecting that things would go so smoothly. Now that I have some friends I won't have the time to be with them, I just... Why is it so hard? I should be swimming in a sea of happiness but I am sinking in a pool of despair instead.
Qui m'entengui que em compri.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario